Saturday, June 25, 2011

Keeping up with The Volturi

Dear Diary,

Ok, heres the reason I haven't been on in four days. Kardashians. I like the Kardashians, even the T.V. show and the clothes and such. But ARO found MY DVD set of Keeping up with the Kardashians. Ugh..He started watching them over and over, taking me with him. I am so sick of him dragging me places, that are not important. "Here Jane watch Jungle book with me...Here have a dum-dum." Ugh I am so tired of his crap. I need a girls night out. BADLY. I am like Khlo. I am nice till you P*** ME OFF!  Uggggh.

*Background*

Aro: Jane! JANE! Come have a Dum-Dum and Watch the 'Dashins'!  *Walks into Janes room and Jane looks at him and he falls to the ground screaming*
Jane: OH MY GAUD! *cuts her power off* I AM SO SORRY, MASTER! *Gets up off he bed and goes over to him* Are you alright?
Aro: *gets up, breathing heavily* Its fine, I'm Fine. *smiles at Jane then walks off* I NEED A DUM-DUM
Jane: *Scoffs and slams her door*

Sorry, OMG I feel totally better! I need to ask him If I can when I am mad like I was a minute ago If he'll let me.  Don't get me wrong, I am still TOTALLY MAD..But it totally helps :D. I'm going to go see if the girls want a day off. :D I don't think Aro will say no to that ;D. AND OMG ...Camera Crew...Did he sign us up for some Keeping Up with The Volturi?!? I got to go talk to him..and talk to the girls....Soooo

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment