Monday, June 20, 2011

Sorry about that....

Dear Diary,

Jane here, its been awhile hasn't it? Well blame it on my very stupid masters...well here's what happened.....

Ok, master Marcus, he was going to the feeding room, cause he was so muchly bored...as I was at the time that we basically started dancing in the feeding room, making the humans basically think What the H and well I really didn't care very much..I WAS BORED and still drunk from the beer he gave me..(find it and read it if you don't know what I am talking about..) Well anyway, Caius came in and well he saw us dancing well he was going to come over to where we were and give us a piece of his mind and well..he FRIGGIN TRIPPED ..Which I thought was HILARIOUS..we stopped and looked at him and we both bursted out laughing, well rolling on the floor laughing...then Caius got up, giving us glares and then scoffed and walked out. We were laughing so hard it took us a couple days to get over it, and well I was going to come on and tell you about it and well I FOUND OUT HE TRIPPED OVER THE INTERNET CABLE! I was friggin' p'd off, tell you truthfully. Aro really didn't care , cause he was still over the pot and dum-dums (GO FIGURE! :o) And well finally we got the Internet hooked up again and this is since then...Well here we are, I'm still laughing and P'd so...I really need to let off some steam..

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment