Saturday, April 10, 2010

BORED...As....HELL and...ARO ...is ...Trying...and ..Failing..To ..Be..Funny.

Dear Diary, (Still mad)

I AM BORED AS HELL! And Aro is trying to cheer me up, well after 5,000 years it gets OLD.... FAST! Aro is waving a plastic bag in front of me...WAIT WHAT!?!?!?! A plastic bag? OH CRAP. "ARO GET BACK HERE WITH THE FREGGIN POT!" Jane says. Yep , Bro Alec here. She's being mental again, "STOP IT YOU BLOCK HEAD!" Jane says. Well then, I won't say anything about that again...here's Janey back lol. Sorry I had to go get Aro, and what did Alec post, JANEY! oh hang on a sec "ALEC VOLTURI, DON'T EVER , I MEAN EVER CALL ME "JANEY"!" sorry I had to let that out, anyway, Aro got his way again, but it wasn't on me it was on Marcus, and MARCUS smoked da pot! lol it was pretty funny it was like "Didyme Didyme POT! HAT ! HOT! lol" for real , he said that, so anyway, Aro is back in my face trying to tell me that pot is good for Vampires, Well then I say, "Well , Beer is too!" I had said sacracticly , and he WENT AND GOT BEER! lol I love me! So I started sipping on a beer and Guess what I had been inxoticated lol so know I am drunk right now typing, how, IDK...lol Tommorrow will be Hell because I will have...a Hangover. So....

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment