Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dum-Dum HELL

Well lets see, Dear Diary. (Still getting on my nerves here),

Well Today is I don't know .....HELL! Because someone thought to put Dum-Dum Suckers in my room, also some sticky rappers while I am away. When I go to talk to Aro, he gives me a Dum-Dum and says "HAPPY DUM-DUM DAY." You know what my response was...."I'll give you a Dum-Dum." To my surprise, Caius was Rapped , and I mean totally rapped in Dum-Dum Rappers, and what he said blew me away. "ARO. YOU ARE TOTALLY AWSOME!" then he rolled around on the floor. ON THE FLOOR. I was like "What the HELL are you on." he was still Rolling when I left, Question , can vamps get DRUNK OR GET HUNG OVER ON CRACK??????? Because I think he was. So I'll make my hell short for you because it totally wasn't for me, I am typing on my computer in my room on top of Dum-Dums, and Alec is dressed up like the lollypop kids on The Wizard of Oz.

Ciao,
Jane Volturi.

No comments:

Post a Comment