Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome To My Boredness.

Dear Diary? (I am going to get Aro now.)

Well, I guess you should get to know me, I am Jane Volturi, born somewhere in the 15oo's and I have a Twin , Alec, He soooo gets on my nerves as he is right now, so, I am going to kill him, but it wouldn't work out because I am a Vampire and he is too. We belong to a Coven called the Volturi and we live in a city called Volterra, Italy . So it didn't take long to make the name Volturi up did it. And why am I on a Blog called Jane's Diary: Because Master Aro thought it would be nice if we all went on a blog for our "Diary". Which its a BAD idea because he will be the one for Mr. Felix to say all the things he has wanted to say to everyone in this coven!! Which is getting back at me . I will so inflict some pain after this. So Aro is the Leader and Marcus and Caius is also. We are their Guard members, I am totally up there for my powers, to Inflict pain in the mind, just so you know to NOT get on my nerves. God, Master Aro is calling me tempermental again, which I totally hate because I am ranting in what The Throne Room, why you ask, So he will see that it is totally a bad idea. What are the other to doing , what they do best. Marcus is totally bored and Caius is being his grumpy self. Marcus , just so you know is totally bored all the time, the last time I think he laughed was in the 60's and early 70's because of Paracute Pants lol, Aro would wear them until lets see, this year, he's wearing them now, and Marcus I thank god got out of that stage. I still think Aro is still a kid, I think I am the only one sane in this "Insane" place. I am getting bored now and for some reason, Caius is playing with my hair, Totally weirding me out, I should go , I don't want to get into detail, but Aro is making me play with a rubber chicken, and I don't want to say what I want to do to him right now.
Ciao,
Jane Volturi.

No comments:

Post a Comment