Monday, April 12, 2010

Totally Bored

Dear Diary,

Totally bored BTW. Alec is PULLING my hair! He is being totally bored and ITS GETTING on my nerves! He's in my ear shouting about his day. I swear, I think Sulpicia needs to be the Volturi "Mommy" in this situation. And here comes Caius, I am totally gonna be the Volturi "Girl-to-ask-about-anything" grr. So he asks, "Having Fun?" I look at him and say, "Do you think having your hair pulled and talked ..no..SCREAMED in your ear is Fun, you are still on Dum-Dums." I said, he laughs and walks away. Then Aro comes in, "Hello, Dear one, Alec." he says. "Hello, master." we say, He looks at us, and says, "Whats going on?" he says. Ha haha thats funny, "This one," I point to Alec, "Is getting on my nerves." he nods, LIKE he knows how it feels, hello, he had a sister and still has and EX- Brother-in-Law. EX! and I really should go, I need to teach someone some manners (-> Alec hehe).

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment