Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mad & Tempted To Do Someting

Dear Diary, (still getting on my nerves )

Today I am Mad....Why you ask? ARO! What he do? Getting on my nerves. Why? Because he ripped my room up Searching for DUM-DUMS. I would figure stupid cookies the way he came in. He looked like a bunny rabbit , searching for carrots. But doesn't find any. Well of course he didn't find any...I threw them away Muhahahaha! So didn't tell him, but now he figured it out by reading my thoughts . What does he do?....Well lets see he was running slow motion towards them and then picking them up and jumping in them . OK WHATS HE ON! He's acting like a girl! Well I am MAD and TEMPTED to do something right now....I'm going to Yank ARO to his room and let his WIFE deal with him.

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment