Monday, April 5, 2010

Hating My Immortalness

Grrr....Dear Diary.

I hate myself right now, Master Aro, *sigh* has pulled out a horrible , horrible, game. TWISTER, which is total over kill to me. He's having a rematch with *gulp* Alec, and its not going so well for both of them, Caius is going to kill them. Yes, Darling Diary, he has joined the "Funnest Game Ever" , which I call the "HORRIBLE GAME EVER" , Is it okay to feel like your in the Twilight zone , cause I'm gonna Barf, Faint, everything in the book and now, Master has added me to the fun, how am I typing? Free hand. and Cell phone. Uh-oh...Don't..Do ...That...Mast- *Clank, pow* "WINNER, is ALEC" Uh-oh I'm going to hear I beat master in a Twister match all week, feel bad for me. UH-OH o_o ALEC IS COMING OVER NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE ME!

Ciao,
Jane Volturi

No comments:

Post a Comment